Ionizing-radiation sentence example
- Investigation of the effects of ionizing radiation on the physical properties of extracellular matrix macromolecules.
- For instance, chemicals in tobacco include mutagens, and several types of ionizing radiation have mutagenic effects.
- Note, no sensing of UV or of ionizing radiation.
- In addition, CT exposes you to more ionizing radiation than do regular X-rays.
- This is to determine the role of ionizing radiation in the treatment of clinical posterior uveitis.Advertisement
- If the atmosphere at different heights is exposed to ionizing radiation of uniform intensity the rate of production of ions per cc., q, will vary as the pressure.
- In addition, these foods cannot be made with prohibited methods such as ionizing radiation.
- Other sources of radiation are x-rays, radon gas, and ionizing radiation from nuclear material.
- Exposure to ionizing radiation and to certain organic chemicals, such as benzene, is believed to increase the risk of developing leukemia.
- People who are at an increased risk for developing leukemia because of proven exposure to ionizing radiation or exposure to the toxic liquid benzene, and people with Down syndrome, should undergo periodic medical checkups.Advertisement
- Her exposure to industrial chemicals, solvents, and ionizing radiation (x ray) also increases the risk of having children with congenital heart defects.
- For example, exposure to ionizing radiation and to certain organic chemicals, such as benzene, is believed to increase the risks for getting leukemia.
- The National Organic Program defines organic as follows: "Organic food is produced without using most conventional pesticides; fertilizers made with synthetic ingredients or sewage sludge; bioengineering; or ionizing radiation.
- Study of the uncertainty in estimation of the exposure of non-human biota to ionizing radiation.
- Greater ionizing radiation from the Sun during those times also tends to produce more nuclei in the atmosphere for cloud condensation.Advertisement
- Radioactivity The property of radionuclides of spontaneously emitting ionizing radiation.
- All this caused by ionizing radiation fallout from the nuclear weapons.