Ion-channels sentence example
- For example, they hope to observe the structural changes accompanying the activation of ion channels in living cells.
- We are also studying the ion channels that regulate calcium movements across the cell membrane using patch clamp electrophysiology.
- Cardiac structural biology Research focuses upon studies of ion channels regulating calcium homeostasis in the heart.
- The Center has a major program of structural and functional studies on several classes of membrane proteins, including membrane transporters and ion channels.
- Telmisartan does not inhibit human plasma renin or block ion channels.Advertisement
- Role of growth factors in regulating the expression of ion channels.
- Supramolecular complexes organize the correct repertoires of receptors, enzymes and ion channels into individual signaling pathways.