Involuntary manslaughter sentence example
- The new offense of corporate killing is expected to be combined with wider reform on the law on involuntary manslaughter.
- It seeks to make the offense of involuntary manslaughter clearer by defining two new offenses of reckless killing and killing by gross carelessness.
- Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, was charged with involuntary manslaughter.
- A former Jackson doctor has pleaded not guilty to the charge of involuntary manslaughter.
- Legal experts around the country state that Murray is being charged with involuntary manslaughter as opposed to murder because he did not willfully or purposefully intend to cause the death of Michael Jackson.Advertisement
- Jackson had reportedly taken multiple prescription drugs for pain, but his personal physician was charged with involuntary manslaughter in 2010 with administering a fatal cocktail of drugs, which brought on cardiac arrest.