Invisibility sentence example
- Reviewers also mentioned its comfort level and invisibility factor.
- Although not widespread, invisibility at least is recorded in encounters fairly evenly from the mid-19th century through to the late 1980's.
- Believe it or not, an invisibility cloak is one subject of these new collaborations.
- Inside you'll find the invisibility potion, which will enable you to pass the sleeping dragon.
- Then, activate invisibility and get all the items and go back outside.Advertisement
- Sue gained the passive ability of invisibility, leading her to play the distraction in many adventures.
- The ring itself is a weapon of sorts because it grants the bearer powers like immortality and invisibility, and its purpose is to control Middle Earth.
- The hypothesis which best explains all the phenomena is that the light is that of the sun reflected from an extremely tenuous cloud of particles having the form and extent described, and becoming more and more tenuous as the earth's orbit is approached until, immediately outside the orbit, it fades into complete invisibility.
- The point of the wedge is quite indefinite, the extremely diffuse light gradually fading into invisibility at a height which may range from 50Ã‚° to 70Ã‚° or even more, according to the keenness of the observer's vision.
- The point of the wedge is quite indefinite, the extremely diffuse light gradually fading into invisibility at a height which may range from 50° to 70° or even more, according to the keenness of the observer's vision.Advertisement