Invigorated sentence example
- It was terrifying, but she felt invigorated, hopeful.
- On the 10th of December the army, thoroughly invigorated by its march, appeared before the defences of Savannah.
- In the Biographia he avows that the writings of Kant "more than any other work, at once invigorated and disciplined my understanding"; yet the gist of his estimate there is that Kant left his system undeveloped, as regards his idea of the Noumenon, for fear of orthodox persecution - a judgment hardly compatible with any assumption of Kant's Christian orthodoxy, which was notoriously inadequate.
- invigorated to continue to develop in the future.
- With the systematic study of the Latin, and to a slight extent also of the Greek classics, he conjoined that of logic in the prolix system of Crousaz; and he further invigorated his reasoning powers, as well as enlarged his knowledge of metaphysics and jurisprudence, by the perusal of Locke, Grotius and Montesquieu.Advertisement
- Humanism, as it actually appeared in Italy, was positive in its conception of the problems to be solved, pagan in its contempt for medieval mysticism, invigorated for sensuous enjoyment by contact with antiquity, yet holding in itself the germ of new religious aspirations, profounder science and sterner probings of the mysteries of life than had been attempted even by the ancients.
- Even if you only have a few minutes for yoga, going through a series of hip opening asanas will help you feel invigorated.
- It was a truth acknowledged by the primal instinct drawn to the scent of his blood and invigorated by his touch.
- invigorated by this experience, or discarded.
- Toys in the Attic captured the essence of the newly invigorated Aerosmith.Advertisement
- The style is meant to be soothing, cooling and refreshing; much like the world after a fresh rainfall, uniquely relaxed and yet invigorated with new life.
- If hair highlights are done properly, not only will your hair be brightened, but your face and overall skin tone will adopt a more invigorated glow.
- Designer open toe heels are a fantastic investment piece that can pump up your ensembles and leaving you feeling invigorated.
- Lucky people who just need the quick sound of an alarm to bounce out of bed, fully awake and invigorated, won't benefit from this function.
- This DVD is quite accessible to the beginner, but a yogi at a more intermediate level will feel invigorated following Deason's poses.Advertisement
- This cleanser leaves the skin fresh and invigorated, and it works to control excess shine with its lemongrass and fruit extracts.
- Provide them with micro-emulsified vitamin products and they will leave your spa feeling invigorated.
- Intellectually invigorated, you can embark upon the next wayward stretch of the Painters ' Trail.