Invents sentence example
- The Garage Tinkerer who Invents The Next Big Thing.
- She can make a great many combinations now, and often invents new ones herself.
- The Irishman, in his own language at any rate, seems incapable of a sustained literary effort, a consequence of which is that he invents the most intricate measures.
- Tylor replies, " When the attention of a man in the myth-making stage of intellect is drawn to any phenomenon or custom which has to him no obvious reason, he invents and tells a story to account for it.
- We just hope Autonomy isn't going to become a vendor that invents acronyms in order to remain newsworthy?Advertisement
- Professor Hartdegen (Pearce) invents a time machine to reverse a personal tragedy, but accidently propels himself 800,000 years into the future!
- Here we have a first proof of his talent for romancing; for alike to two pilgrims who show him the road and to the huntsmen of Mark's court (whom he instructs in the rightful method of cutting up and disposing the quarry), Tristan invents different, and most detailed, fictions of his land and parentage.
- Wearing her rich attire, and accompanied by her maid, who carries a bag of provisions, she goes over to the hostile camp, where she is at once conducted to the general, whose suspicions are disarmed by the tales she invents.
- Paul Lacroix, the Rabelaisian legend does not so much err in principle as it invents in fact.
- Professor Hartdegen (Pearce) invents a time machine to reverse a personal tragedy, but accidently propels himself 800,000 years into the future !Advertisement
- Now every two-bit comedian running short of ideas invents some sort of adventure for themselves, and hey presto, a show.
- Baby Names Generator: This program searches out odd names and even invents some, too!
- He invents a magical operating system and language and becomes, in short order, the master mage of the good guys.
- Behold, he invents pretexts against me; he counts me as his enemy.