Inulin sentence example
- The cell sap contains various substances in solution such as sugars, inulin, alkaloids, glucosides, organic acids and various inorganic salts.
- Contains bitter glycosides, triterpenoids, inulin, potassium, vitamins A,B,C,D.
- Herbal Advice: Fenugreek seed and burdock root contain inulin: Make teas of these and drink one cup daily.
- Good for the digestive system Asparagus contains a prebiotic fiber called inulin.
- If you also need fiber in your diet, then Phillips also offers a probiotic and fiber supplement that uses the same three bacteria, plus three grams of soluble fiber from inulin, which is a prebiotic.Advertisement