Intron sentence example
- The cryptic intron contains sequences similar to those required for recognition of normal plant introns.
- Most PEPc kinase genes contain a single conserved intron but solanaceous plants have one unusual PEPc kinase gene with a second intron.
- The detailed view at the bottom reveals that the FOXP2 gene contains a number of very small exons and one very large intron.
- Explosive invasion of plant mitochondria by a group I intron.
- Often, a plant intron is introduced into the code for the bacterial enzyme to enhance transport of the message from nucleus to cytoplasm.Advertisement
- The intron database can be searched for patterns near the splice junctions.