Intraperitoneal sentence example
- He had the cytoreductive surgery with the heated intraperitoneal chemo by Dr. Sugarbaker 8/01 and has been in remission until 4/05.
- Ruptured ectopic pregnancy is a common cause of massive intraperitoneal hemorrhage in developing countries.
- The most popular measure used to ensure that the Veress needle is lying in free intraperitoneal space is the saline drop test.
- Intraperitoneal (IP) chemotherapy is administered into the abdominal cavity through a catheter or port.
- The original intrauterine fetal transfusion, an intraperitoneal transfusion technique was first performed around 1963.Advertisement