Intra-uterine sentence example
- They are separated from fishes and batrachians (Pisces and Batrachians) on the one hand, and agree with reptiles, and birds (Reptilia and A y es) on the other, in the possession during intra-uterine life of the membranous vascular structures respectively known as the amnion and the allantois, and likewise in the absence at this or any other period of external gills.
- Intra-uterine contraceptives can be removed easily by a doctor or nurse.
- Administration of Tenormin to pregnant women in the management of mild to moderate hypertension has been associated with intra-uterine growth retardation.
- Our ophthalmologist's impression was that my girl had uveitis secondary to intra uterine infection.
- Our ophthalmologist 's impression was that my girl had uveitis secondary to intra uterine infection.Advertisement
- Intra-uterine: The IUD is inserted into the uterus.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is often the last step for many women who have been unable to conceive through timed intercourse or intra uterine insemination (IUI).
- An IUD (intra-uterine device) is inserted inside the woman's uterus and left there until the woman wants to become pregnant, or until it needs to be replaced with a new one.