Intimations sentence example
- Its modern extension to all forms of impression supposed to convey information as to the future is justified on the assumption that such intimations commonly originate in the subliminal consciousness of the percipient and are thence transferred to the ordinary consciousness.
- This may possibly be the site of Ai; it agrees with all the intimations as to its position.
- But his fame had gone forth throughout Europe, and intimations reached him from many quarters that his voice would be listened to everywhere with favour, in advocacy of the doctrines to the triumph of which he had so much contributed at home.
- And as the people look to him to kill bad measures, he is frequently able, if he be a man both strong and upright, to convey intimations to the legislature, or to those who are influential in it, that he will not approve of certain pending measures, or will approve of them only if passed in a form satisfactory to him.
- intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood by William Wordsworth is an example of an irregular ode.Advertisement
- intimations of mortality.
- intimations of intention to attend by no later than 30 April 06.
- intimations of reality the text of a talk I gave in Cambridge in June 1997.
- Scientists have long since discredited such intimations of biblical superiority and the uniqueness of its religious outlook compared with neighboring cultures.
- Edinburgh, for example, saw a decline in advice and assistance intimations (in contrast to the national average ).Advertisement