Interventional sentence example
- To many interventional cardiologists, this evidence will not be strong enough to change their practice of using rescue angioplasty in selected cases only.
- The interventional technique used to treat carotid stenosis has improved and new stents and cerebral protection devices have been developed.
- The benefits of nurse-led care in our unit could be further extended to include a range of interventional radiology procedures.
- The " Activities " section includes recent research, for example on interventional radiology of the biliary tract.
- Treatment options for hemorrhagic stroke may include surgery, sterotactic radiotherapy, or interventional neuroradiology to treat the underlying aneurysm or arteriovenous malformation.Advertisement
- An interventional procedure called carotid angioplasty may be performed to treat a blockage or blockages in the carotid arteries.
- A catheter-based cardiac implant should be done by an interventional cardiologist skilled in performing this procedure on children.
- When treatment is performed as part of a catheterization procedure, it is referred to as an interventional procedure.
- Interventional and intraoperative MRI is another developing field that involves performing interventional procedures, primarily brain surgeries, using a specially designed MRI unit in an operating room.
- If the renal artery is partially or completely blocked, an interventional catheter-based procedure may be performed.Advertisement