Interspersing sentence example
- His work shows little or no originality; he simply versified in iambic trimeters the fables current in his day under the name of "Aesop," interspersing them with anecdotes drawn from daily life, history and mythology.
- The whole work was in the hands of the writer of the seventh book of the Apostolic Constitutions, who embodies almost every sentence of it, interspersing it with passages of Scripture, and modifying the precepts of the second part to suit a later (4th-century) stage of church development; this writer was also the interpolator of the Epistles of Ignatius, and belonged to the Syrian Church.
- Cover the table linen with a large fishing next for a nautical themed beach wedding, interspersing shells and faux sea life in the net.
- Interspersing a few tea light candles throughout the table will help create a sophisticated or romantic look to the cupcake display.
- All of the usual rules for creating cheers apply, keeping words short and clear, interspersing them with movements and rhythms.Advertisement
- Apparently, continuous strength exercises without an interspersing aerobic segment can provide a "satisfactory" aerobic response.