Intersperse sentence example
- Try to intersperse 30 minutes of movement a day - even if it is ten minute blocks of time.
- Do not put all of the decorations in one spot, but intersperse them throughout the house.
- To avoid procrastination, intersperse your tasks throughout the week instead of saving them for the very end.
- The community wanted to intersperse encouraging signs throughout the downtown area.
- Please intersperse the sign-in sheets around the conference room so that they will reach everyone quickly.Advertisement
- How should I intersperse the presents between my friends?
- Intersperse some mint leaves for a pop of green.
- You can arrange playlists to accommodate the length of workout you want, or you can intersperse slower songs periodically to create an interval training program.
- To avoidprocrastination, intersperse your tasks throughout the week instead of saving them for the very end.
- For a more classic design scheme choose flat finished glass tiles and intersperse them with ceramic or marble.Advertisement
- Whether you plant a single witch hazel tree or intersperse winter blooming plants among your landscape shrubs and garden flowers, you can have four seasons of blooms in the garden if you plan it right.