Interrogators sentence example
- He is not known to have protested against any of the changes effected by his masters; he professed to be no theologian, and was wont, when asked theological questions, to refer his interrogators to the divines.
- They were brought blindfolded before the commission, and then suddenly confronted with their interrogators.
- Mr. Habib said he believed the interrogators in that room were Pakistani.
- Have the police interrogators broken the man yet and persuaded him to grass on his criminal associates?
- Over the years, CIA and military interrogators have repeatedly attempted to suborn testimony from both men, linking Abu Qatada to al Qaida.Advertisement
- It was one of the favorite tricks of British army interrogators of IRA suspects in the early days of the conflict in Northern Ireland.