Interrelationships sentence example
- Eventually when the plot takes over from the twisted interrelationships, the film begins to feel rather corny and contrived.
- An assessment of these interrelationships is critical to preventing and controlling STDs in adolescents.
- The sober reality of the parents' interrelationships mirror the teenagers' problems.
- Litvack's script is increasingly farcical as the complex interrelationships of the characters are unveiled and develop.
- The chance for adolescents of getting and transmitting STDs is affected by complex interrelationships between key factors (sociodemographic, biologic, psychosocial, and behavioral).Advertisement
- However, the pace also appealed to many viewers as it focused more strongly on the character strengths, flaws and interrelationships rather than stunts.
- The gods are a pantheon of avatars for various characteristics, with complex interrelationships evocative of the love-lives of the Olympians.