Interpupillary sentence example
- In most cases refracting and reflecting systems are arranged so that the natural interpupillary distance is reduced.
- 13 that the objective's exit pupil P'P1' is portrayed by the positive eyepiece, the image P"P i " limits the pencils P ', double microscope; these inverting prisms permit a convenient adaptation of the instrument to the interpupillary distance of the observer.
- The cones must be so directed through the divided system that the two exit pupils correspond to the interpupillary distance of the observer.
- It can be adapted to the interpupillary distance by changing the tube slide.
- The system of Porro prisms employed affords a convenient method of adapting the ends of the eyepieces to the interpupillary distance.Advertisement