Interpretive sentence example
- It is a highly interpretive notion, highly context dependent and highly volatile in its meaning.
- Whether you want to teach interpretive dance to children, work with hospice patients, or help facilitate a support group, you can find a nonprofit organization in Las Vegas or the surrounding areas to suit your career aspirations.
- "Interpretive roller skating" can certainly work if you have the right protective gear, and some cardboard boxes can turn a bicycle into a bobsled quickly.
- People also need multiple literacies (including linguistic, social, interpretive, critical literacies) to use ICT.
- Over in Montreal, Canada, you will find the Tribal Dance Community, which allows participants to occasionally join in interpretive movement accompanied by world rhythms.Advertisement
- Here is the essence of my interpretive framework, which I am calling mutualism.
- Lili St. Cyr did interpretive striptease based on Salome, Carmen, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and Sadie Thompson.
- Since liturgical dance can be any style of movement from hip hop to interpretive signing; the list of steps available for choreography and teaching is broad and diverse.
- Praise dance can be any type of dance - hip hop, jazz, ballet, lyrical, modern, and interpretive movement.
- Physical properties provide critical interpretive links between geophysical measurements and evaluation of subsurface geology and state conditions.Advertisement
- You don't need special equipment to cast coins for an I Ching interpretive reading.
- Interpretive Ice Skating: Athletes train for years to compete as dancers for the Winter Olympic figure-skating championships.
- The Evolution of Dance is a great example of this as the video chronicles an interpretive version of dance that has made over 100 million viewers giggle.