Interpolating sentence example
- If the errors of the rectangular co-ordinates of these lines are known, the problem of determining the co-ordinates of any star-image on the plate becomes reduced to the comparatively simple one of interpolating the co-ordinates of the star relative to the sides of the 5 mm.
- 26 interpolating 60 years, because it is said in Acts vii.
- Up to the present time its verses are used as amulets; it is employed in the lamentations for the dead; it has been frequently edited and made the basis for other poems, and new poems have been made by interpolating four or six lines after each line of the original.
- Vacarescu described the history of the Ottoman empire from the beginning to 1791, interpolating doggerel verses.
- interpolate various ways of interpolating a function between its stored values.Advertisement
- interpolatetion spectrum can then be generated by interpolating between the points of the calibration spectrum.
- broad, and containing woo lines, and consider the effect of interpolating an additional moo lines, so as to bisect the former intervals.
- The Spline Estimation option offers a variety of interpolating and smoothing splines.