Interpenetrate sentence example
- You cannot in the actual man cut soul and body asunder; they interpenetrate in every member.
- These three varieties of the Romana rustica are marked off from one another more distinctly than is the case with, say the Romance dialects of Italy; they do not interpenetrate one another, but where the one ends the other begins.
- Their basins, especially in the west, interpenetrate one another in the most intricate way, the whole bearing unmistakable evidences of having been in recent geological, and partly in historical times the bottom of extensive lakes, whose alluvial deposits now yield heavy crops.
- The two active elements interpenetrate the two lower or more relaxed, winding through all parts of matter and so pervading the greater masses that there is no mechanical mixture, nor yet a chemical combination, since both " force " and " matter " retain their relative characters as.
- But it is doubtful whether the elements of his final synthesis really interpenetrate.Advertisement
- Wherever the interstellar clouds of the two galaxies collide, they do not freely interpenetrate but, rather, suffer inelastic collision.
- Mystical realities begins to interpenetrate the ordinary realities of our daily lives.
- The expressive qualities of things -- like the words in a sentence -- mutually interpenetrate and influence each other.