Internist sentence example
- doctor internist pediatrician.
- It was founded in 1999 by Bob Goodman, a general internist at Columbia University Medical Center in New York City.
- internist pediatrician.
- Were deemed eligible reported public insurance chose the renewal plan doctor internist pediatrician.
- Dr. Frank is an internist specializing in pulmonary sleep medicine.Advertisement
- The specialist, usually a board-certified internist with specialized training in sleep disorders, can provide the additional diagnosis and evaluation needed.
- Your general physician or internist can work with you to diagnosis and establish a treatment program.
- Overall appearance, behavior, body-fat distribution, and organ function can alert a family physician, internist, or nutrition specialist to the presence of malnutrition.