Internationalization sentence example
- Difficulties arose over the continuation of the railway to Adis Ababa and beyond, and the proposed internationalization of the line.
- Weakening demand, rapid consolidation and a greater internationalization of styles are several factors are transforming apparel retailing in Western Europe like never before.
- There is also much argument about Article 25 regarding internationalization and pre-trade transparency, which could be more intractable.
- Conciliation with Italy would expose the pope and his Italian entourage to suspicion of being unduly subject to Italian political influence of being, in a word, more Italian than Catholic. Such a suspicion would inevitably lead to a movement in favor of the internationalization of the curia and of the papacy.
- The only case in Europe in which this internationalization of rivers has been maintained is that of the Danube.Advertisement
- Another result was the internationalization of the railways and the port of Alexandria.