Internationalist sentence example
- This structure was more internationalist, reflecting greater ecumenism and church independence, and the end of Western dominance in the mission field.
- The working classes of Europe need to become more internationalist in response to the drive to build a capitalist Europe from above.
- A Britain that succeeds globally because working together we build on our scientific genius and are outward looking, internationalist and European.
- internationalist in outlook.
- A committed internationalist, he never failed to see the bigger picture.Advertisement
- Rushton was a true internationalist who fought for the rights of common people.
- internationalist outlook.
- internationalist perspective.
- internationalist magazine, devoted to Iraq, will carry copies of the petition.
- internationalist duty for communists to make revolution in their own country.Advertisement
- internationalist movement and our commitment to the developing world is clear.
- internationalist party.
- In these circumstances, the liberal- internationalist bourgeoisie in Europe attempted to create a regionally defined ultra-imperialist order.
- He was the Academy's most capped Scottish Rugby internationalist and the outstanding Scottish player of the post-war years.
- He is known for being a widely recognized humanist and internationalist, as well as an evolutionary biologist.Advertisement