International-units sentence example
- The soft gels provide 15 international units of Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
- The doses of vitamin E given in these trials ranged from 50-800 international units (IU) and 15-50 milligrams (mg) for beta carotene.
- The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of vitamin D for both children and adults is 200 International Units (IU) per day.
- While there are many different schools of thought on how much D you need to maintain optimal health, doctors recommend that you get anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 international units (IU) of vitamin D a day.
- The recommended daily allowance for vitamin D is 600 international units, with an upper limit of 4,000 international units per day.Advertisement
- The DRI and UL for vitamin D are between 800 and 2000 international units (IU) per day.