Internalizing sentence example
- There is a general agreement among Tibetan scholastics regarding the pedagogical value of debate in internalizing their tradition.
- In psychoanalysis, this voice is called the superego, which Freud conceived as the infantile internalizing of parental authority.
- Second, truly, when you have multi distractions, the TYPE of learning changes -- too many studies indicate that a quiet place of studying, without a barrage of distractions is much better for internalizing and really understanding concepts.
- Processing is simply talking about the relationship - but doing it with the goal of coming to a consensus about any issues, and internalizing the solution - or, to put it another way, talking it to death.
- The concept is known as "internalizing externalities."Advertisement
- This is known as "internalizing externalities."