Intermissions sentence example
- These trials taking place, with few intermissions, year after year serve to direct the public mind to the development, which is continually in progress, of the mechanical aids to agriculture.
- At the outset on his own account, and later as a representative of the French government, under a Turkish firman, de Sarzec continued excavations at this site, with various intermissions, until his death in 1901, after which the work was continued under the supervision of the Commandant Cros.
- Constant struggles with the Irish resulted in intermissions of the Danish supremacy from 1052 to 1072, at various intervals between 1075 and r r 18 and from 1124 to 1136.
- The body of the church has a remarkable appearance of uniformity, because, although the building of the new nave was continued with intermissions from the 14th century until Tudor times, the broad design of the Early English work in the eastern part of the church was carried on throughout.
- It serves beer and they still have intermissions and stuff.Advertisement
- The Department expects that PhD students will submit within four years from their date of registration (taking intermissions into account ).
- "I had intermissions, and was sometimes brought into such a heavenly joy that I thought I had been in Abraham's bosom."