Interlacing sentence example
- The parent chamber and the ambulatory were ceiled, sometimes with interlacing strips of bark or broad laths, so as to produce a plaited effect sometimes with plain boards.
- Crowding of positions must now be guarded against, to prevent the spinning of double cocoons (doupions) by two worms spinning together and so interlacing their threads that they can only be reeled for a coarser and inferior thread.
- - Ily xoma showing the stellate and branching cells with their processes interlacing and forming a network.
- The exterior is well preserved, and is largely decorated with interlacing pointed arches; the windows also are pointed.
- One example of rich and costly decoration remains - part of a frieze of white alabaster, sculptured in relief with rosettes and interlacing patterns, and studded with jewel-like pieces of blue glass or enamel, the Opcyu xviwow of Od.Advertisement
- The trees form their heads naturally, and therefore little pruning is required, it being merely necessary to cut off straggling growths, and to prevent the branches from interlacing.
- inland, a network of interlacing creeks and broad sluggish channels fringed with monotonous mangrove forests.
- The order thus sharply divided is united by an intimate interlacing of characters, and forms a compact whole at present defying intrusion from any other crustacean group. Since 1775, when J.
- In the spring freshets it is a magnificent stream, but in summer its volume greatly shrinks, and it is normally a broad, shallow, sluggish, stream, flowing through interlacing channels among the sand-bars it heaps athwart its course.
- The house was approached by graveled driveways which wound about through wide-spreading lawns and under the interlacing boughs of tall poplars.Advertisement
- interlace circle and interlacing on the front side.
- interlaceimages for faster connections Standard GIF - no interlacing.
- interlacelass="ex">Interlacing In order to generate greater picture definition, some units use a technique called interlacing.
- The shores of the larger islands are fringed in some parts with a dense barrier of mangroves, backed by an often impenetrable thicket of tropical undergrowth, which, as the ridges are ascended, give place to taller trees and deep green bushes which are covered with orchids and trailing moss (orchilla), and from which creepers hang down interlacing the vegetation.
- Macrame is a form of basic weaving where knots are used as decorative as well as binding elements instead of interlacing different strands of material.Advertisement
- The pose is accomplished by interlacing the fingers of both hands together.
- An ascent made by Dr Honda of the imperial university of Japan showed that, up to a height of 6000 ft., the mountain is clothed with primeval forests of palms, banyans, cork trees, camphor trees, tree ferns, interlacing creepers and dense thickets of rattan or stretches of grass higher than a man's stature.
- Though it had been entered and plundered in the middle ages, a few relies were found when it was reopened, among which were a silver cup,ornamented with the interlacing work characteristic of the time and some personal ornaments.