Intergenerational sentence example
- Early intervention may prevent intergenerational poverty.
- This concept is used to explain the intergenerational transmission of attitudes, problems, behaviors, and other issues.
- This is an intergenerational project, where older people work with local young offenders teaching them gardening skills on a nearby allotment.
- Genograms help uncover intergenerational patterns of behavior, marriage choices, family alliances and conflicts, the existence of family secrets, and other information that sheds light on the family's present situation.
- On the one hand, it has to intervene in order to achieve intergenerational equity, compatibly with a time consistent social welfare criterion.Advertisement
- Jan described several LMA projects including one in partnership with Groundwork, Camden and Islington councils and intergenerational groups on deprived estates.