Interfacing sentence example
- A time when you leave the comfort and safety of one teacher in grade school and move to the new world of changing classes and interfacing with many adults.
- In this case, SOS is a great choice as your child will already know how to use the interfacing pretty well.
- A list of notions, such as buttons, zippers, interfacing, thread, shoulder pads and etc., are also notated on the back, making it the equivalent of a convenient shopping list.
- It's stiff enough on its own, so you won't need to worry about interfacing in order to provide structure for your handbag.
- Gravitate offers Web 2.0 design, including flash animation, interfacing, database development, shopping carts, content management systems, and optimization services.Advertisement