Interest-free sentence example
- Advance of retirement gratuity earned to date of application, interest free.
- The Fund's help is given in the form either of grants of money or interest-free loans.
- Most banks now offer interest-free overdrafts of up to a few hundred pounds to all students.
- Some banks are only offering interest free overdrafts for the first year of study.
- Interest rate - A card charging you 0% APR for purchases may fund your business expenses interest-free for 12 months or longer.Advertisement
- This card also provides a year of interest-free purchases and balance transfers.
- Having a certain period where you don't have to pay interest on your purchases is a great benefit, but you should be sure to find out how much you will be charged after the interest-free period is up.
- When they make a purchase and select Full Pay, they will be given an interest-free grace period between the date of purchase and the billing due date.
- After the length of interest-free payments has expired, payments start going toward principal as well.
- At any time during the interest free years you can pay extra money above the payment and apply it toward the principle.Advertisement
- This program provides interest-free loans for residential downpayments up to $7,000.00, which do not have to repaid for 30 years.
- Online coupons and savings certificates may also be available with deals like free shipping, discounts on large purchases, or an interest-free payment period.
- All payments are interest free for a certain period of time, depending on the cost of the procedure.