Intensives sentence example
- They host summer intensives, a grade school program, and even a foreign exchange organization.
- American Ballet Theatre: Offering one of the most prestigious ballet summer intensives in America, an audition is required for this summer camp.
- From college credits to online intensives, there is a grant writing lesson appropriate for you.
- Program fees vary considerably, because many training sessions are retreat intensives.
- For intensives, plan a budget starting at $4,000 for training, materials, certification, lodging, and meals.Advertisement
- The certification program at Spirit Tree Yoga in Wakefield, Rhode Island, is currently taught by Cathy Cesario over the course of several weekends and intensives throughout an eight-month period.
- Local Yoga Studios: Sometimes yoga studios will offer teacher training intensives that don't provide certification, but do extend further education that may help you sub a class from time-to-time.
- Spread across the state, there are different types of programs in all regions; some training programs are residential intensives, while others take months to complete.
- The Living Yoga Program teacher training includes either one or two intensives at an ashram outside of Austin.
- Directed by Carole Westerman, the teacher's training intensives at Lotus House last six months.Advertisement
- This Yoga Alliance-accredited yoga teachers' training program at The Yoga Institute takes the form of several intensives with time in between each one.
- During these intensives, students will learn and practice all of the elements required by the Yoga Alliance for 200-hour yoga teacher certification.
- Put on by various national organizations around the country, these are events that cheerleaders train for year round, both at their high-schools and also at intensives such as cheer camps and workshops with special trainers.