Integrative sentence example
- Many hospitals offer alternative or integrative medicine centers that include yoga classes.
- Westbrook offers doctorate level degrees in Holistic Health Science, Holistic Nursing, Naturopathy and Integrative Medicine.
- Lee defends a ' strong ' conception of class and calls for greater attention on the integrative role of money in late industrialism.
- It adopts an integrative model of clinical practice and research.
- The Integrative Rest Institute, also known as iRest, in California, hosts classes, workshops, and teleconferences.Advertisement
- Module Design The original module, Integrative Studies, was delivered to final year bioscience undergraduates.
- Value for runners: This exercise strengthens the integrative action of the muscles, which raise the thighs and stabilize the pelvis.
- concurrent validity was established by calculating correlation coefficients between Deleted Essential Test scores and scores on other integrative and holistic tests.
- Phone conference calls are connected with an integrative device, set up at the meeting's launch.
- Concurrent validity was established by calculating correlation coefficients between Deleted Essential Test scores and scores on other integrative and holistic tests.Advertisement
- M. "An Integrative Approach to Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)."