Integrations sentence example
- The integrations may also be effected by means of polar coordinates, taking first the integration with respect to 4) so as to obtain the result for an infinitely thin annular aperture.
- u]] or ffudxdy in terms of the values of u for certain values of x in combination with certain values of y; these values not necessarily lying within the limits of the integrations.
- Now these integrations are quite intractable, even for a very simple mathematical assumption of the function f(v), say the quadratic or cubic law, f(v) = v 2 /k or v3/k.
- universally as an " integration of matter and dissipation of motion," and yet mental, social and moral developments are also called evolution, so that, in accordance with the definition, they are also integrations of matter and dissipations of motion.
- If we have a continuous distribution of matter, instead of a system of discrete particles, the summations in (6) are to be replaced by integrations.Advertisement
- In the case of continuous distributions of matter the summations in (9), (10), (II) are of course to be replaced by integrations.
- In addition, chromosomal deletions of up to 2kb were detected at all 14 integrations sites examined.
- To transfer the integral equation into the differential equation of continuity, Green's transformation is required again, namely, (++) dxdydz= ff (l +mr t } ndS, (2) or individually dxdydz = f flldS, ..., (3) where the integrations extend throughout the volume and over the surface of a closed space S; 1, m, n denoting the direction cosines of the outward-drawn normal at the surface element dS, and, 77, any continuous functions of x, y, z.
- Such differentiations and integrations of living bodies are the subject-matter of discussions on evolution; some will see in the play of circumambient media, natural or supernatural, on the simplest forms of living matter, sufficient explanation of the development of such matter into the highest forms of living organisms; others will regard the potency of such living matter so to develop as a mysterious and peculiar quality that must be added to the conception of life.
- In both integrations a common semantic model is used in order to given specifications in the language a well-defined meaning.Advertisement
- You'll find a lot of dance clubs and meeting places (bars and restaurants, for example), but you will also find a few real world integrations like YouTube and picture albums from various picture hosting sites.