Instrumentals sentence example
- Dan is not a particularly brilliant singer and a whole evening of guitar instrumentals is not my ideal concert.
- Two jazz instrumentals, the second of which you will know for the jazz classic ' Love Me Right ' .
- The band's complex, but highly listenable instrumentals are a joy to hear.
- Without wanking off about my own music too much, one of the instrumentals gives me shivers.
- These stations usually employ songs from different genres of music, including hymns, instrumentals, carols, and popular songs.Advertisement
- Getting lyrics from sheet music can help vocalists see the rhythm and melody to a new Christmas song before they even hear the instrumentals.
- This music distributor has an extensive catalog of music, including tunes for energetic yoga, instrumentals for healing, meditation, world music, and bamboo flute.
- Although they're generally labeled a hip hop band, they also evoke thoughts of indie rock with their backing instrumentals, making them more at home on The Warped Tour than with Jay-Z.
- The tune will go down in history as one of the most famous instrumentals ever.
- By the age of ten, Tori Amos was composing instrumentals and writing lyrics.Advertisement
- Even though Beetlejuice is a film about an obnoxious and bothersome ghost and the music is seemingly more appropriate for Halloween, the instrumentals on the soundtrack make the music appropriate for anytime of year.
- He also contributed the instrumentals Dream Montage, Reggae and Love Theme to the movie.