Instills sentence example
- Our 20-year tradition of distinctive design instills ingenuity and originality into every toy.
- instills ingenuity and originality into every toy.
- Publication instills pride and provides an incentive to produce good work.
- Often, the two procedures are done together: a urologist performs the cystoscopy, then a radiologist instills a contrast agent into the bladder and takes x rays.
- Moreover, this effervescent animated character also instills a deep love for family; a value most parents everywhere can agree with.Advertisement
- The Aries brand of morals is something he instills in his children along with practical rules to govern their lives.
- Weigh your options, try several pairs of shoes and settle on the one that instills your outfit - and you - with wedding day elegance.
- Its ease of movement, the sense of calm it instills, and its accessibility are just a few factors that contribute to its renewed popularity.
- Having clothing that not only feels comfortable but also instills a sense in the wearer of looking good can increase the sense of well-being that is, after all, the goal of any yoga practice.
- Dressing neatly and professionally instills feelings of trustworthiness and confidence.Advertisement