Instillation sentence example
- The result of its instillation into the eye - and the same occurs when the atropine has been absorbed elsewhere - is rapidly to cause wide dilatation of the pupil.
- adequate cycloplegia for retinoscopy may be obtained 20 to 30 minutes following the instillation of cyclopentolate 1% eye drops.
- marker biopsies were obtained one week before the first instillation of the drug and one week after the last.
- If a dull aching sensation persists after this instillation then a co-existing iritis, or inflammation of the iris, also called a uveitis, may also be present.
- For those with very minor abrasions, instillation of non-preserved lubricating drops a few times a day for a few days may be all that is required.Advertisement
- Instillation costs for these items cannot be included in its cost.