Inspectorate sentence example
- Following the west coast northward, the trading centres are these: in the south inspectorate, Julianehaab, near which are remains of the early Norse settlements of Eric the Red and his companions (the Oster-Bygd); Frederikshaab, in which district are the cryolite mines of Ivigtut; Godthaab, the principal settlement of all, in the neighbourhood of which are also early Norse remains (the Vester-Bygd); Sukkertoppen, a most picturesque locality; and Holstenborg.
- In the north inspectorate the centres are: Egedesminde, on an islet at the mouth of Disco Bay; Christianshaab, one of the pleasantest settlements in the north, and Jacobshavn, on the inner shores of the same bay; Godhavn (or Lievely) on the south coast of Disco Island, formerly an important seat of the whaling industry; Ritenbenk, Umanak, and, most northerly of all, Upernivik.
- These require the inset appointee to submit to the Inspectorate a risk assessment for each works.
- Planning Inspectorate Deals with the processing of planning and enforcement appeals, holding inquiries into local development plans and other planning related casework.
- The Advisory Panel on Standards requires the Inspectorate's work to be 99% free of justified complaints.Advertisement
- Incidents No events regarded as constituting incidents in which drinking water quality demonstrably deteriorated came to the attention of the Inspectorate in 2000.
- From April 2004, CSCI is the single inspectorate for social care.
- This makes it hard for them to cover the national curriculum effectively according to a discussion paper from Estyn, the welsh inspectorate.
- Wrong, replied the Director General of the UN nuclear inspectorate, the IAEA.
- Now the Home Office plans to merge the body into a wider justice inspectorate.Advertisement
- Through such measures, the Iraqi leadership was deprived of any incentive to comply with the weapons inspectorate.
- The railroad inspectorate has passed the design for the down loop.
- To support work on improving housing conditions, the ODPM will establish a single housing inspectorate to drive up standards in housing provision.
- The review was carried out by Jim Rose, a former director of inspections at England's schools ' inspectorate, Ofsted.
- The Nuclear Installations Inspectorate has launched an investigation into what BNFL said was an ' inadequate ' reaction to the alarms.Advertisement
- The Inspectorate will issue details for the electronic submission of these data in due course.