Insomniacs sentence example
- I guess we're just a couple of insomniacs, huh?
- Instead, it shows better results in chronic insomniacs.
- Insomniacs may be suffering from an underlying medical condition, so it is imperative to see a doctor about the symptoms you are experiencing.
- Passionflower is virtually free of side effects when taken at recommended doses, and may be especially helpful for insomniacs who suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, or muscle disorders.
- Insomniacs often experience unrealistic sleep expectations, particularly when they do not understand the root cause of their problems.Advertisement
- Unlike other sleep disorders, such as sleep apnea, unrealistic sleep expectations do affect insomniacs.
- Campus Health states that insomniacs who do not understand the cause of their problem may engage in catastrophic thinking, which means that they begin to believe something else is wrong.
- This sleepiness is what helps many insomniacs finally get the rest they need.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 128 volunteers showed that valerian significantly improved the sleep habits of self-described poor sleepers and insomniacs by effectively reducing sleep latency.
- In another randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover study, all 16 participants were medically diagnosed insomniacs and all showed significant improvement over the course of two weeks while taking valerian.Advertisement
- These characteristics make it a great choice for poor sleepers and insomniacs who can't tolerate the side effects of heavier narcotics and who don't want to risk becoming dependent on sleep enhancing drugs.
- The supplement has the potential to help many poor sleepers and insomniacs finally get the sleep they need.