Insomniac sentence example
- Anxiety makes an individual more alert and keeps the mind active, leading to insomniac symptoms.
- Here you can relax in luxury, surrounded by lush pastures, breathing air that will induce blissful slumber in the most confirmed insomniac.
- Experts have found that what an insomniac believes really does affect their ability to sleep or not sleep as the case may be.
- Behavioral therapy can have longer lasting effects on an insomniac than sleeping medication and be just as effective in helping patients get a good night's sleep.
- The Mayo Clinic reports that cognitive behavioral therapy is emerging as the safe alternative to medicating an insomniac.Advertisement