Insolation sentence example
- insolation patterns within the collector can be tracked.
- Effect of increasing the insolation to JIM to produce a giant ionosphere model (GIM) to simulate exoplanets.
- Throughout the solar cycle, average nighttime thermospheric meridional winds are larger in spring than autumn despite similar levels of solar insolation.
- This is the idea that over the last few decades, less insolation has been reaching the earth's surface.
- northern summer insolation was unusually low at the onset of the last glaciation around 115,000 years ago, it was high during deglaciation.Advertisement
- insolation data in the shading/insolation database now accounts for all radiation entering the zone.
- insolation calculations the user will be asked which transparent surfaces should be included.
- IREC is the initial record for insolation data and holds the C offsets needed to locate data for each insolation source.
- insolation hash array position when the subroutine returns.
- insolation patch and has less potential for visualization.Advertisement
- Symptoms of scorching owing to abnormal insolation e.g.
- Apparently the earth is receiving less insolation than before, due to the effect of humans.
- Here, in the intenser insolation which they enjoy on the alpine slopes, they seem to find a compensation for the drawbacks incidental to the altitude of their present station.
- The changes conditioning rancidity, although not yet fully understood in all details, must be ascribed in the first instance to slow hydrolysis ("saponification") of the oils and fats by the moisture of the air, especially if favoured by insolation, when water is taken up by the oils and fats, and free fatty acids are formed.