Insinuate sentence example
- Will not be ignoble and say the harsh thing, but only insinuate it.
- To deem something overpopulated is to insinuate that the additional users somehow lessen the experience for the existing members in one way or another.
- But the antinomies, as they appeared in Abelard's treatise, without their solutions, could not but seem to insinuate a deep-laid scepticism with regard to authority.
- I even insinuate that it is our artificial lighting that is actually rotting the fruit on the tree.
- He felt a slight twinge of guilt about what he 'd had to do to insinuate himself into their midst.Advertisement
- Pictorial and photographic propaganda: A photograph, picture, or cartoon can often insinuate a derogatory charge more effectively than words.
- He felt a slight twinge of guilt about what he'd had to do to insinuate himself into their midst.
- General remarks: I do not insinuate spyware in my programs.
- Despite what some people may insinuate regarding the sensual nature of the festival, no one should feel under any pressure to dress in a particular way.
- And they wo n't insinuate they had sexual relations with your mother the night before, either.Advertisement