Inside track sentence example
- Then, during the dotcom boom, he had an inside track on several doomed businesses.
- Like anything where there is a fast buck to be made, you're likely to encounter plenty of people in Hollywood claiming to have the inside track on star homes and willing to sell you a map for a few dollars less than the next guys.
- Disney branded hotels might have the inside track for free tickets, but that doesn't mean that other hotels don't have a few tricks up their sleeve.
- It is likely that he sees her help as an indication that she forgives the past and this gives him an inside track to her heart.
- If you have the inside track on a great site for downloading free instrumental music, we sure would like to know.Advertisement
- They have the inside track on unreleased songs and bonus material created specifically for fan club members.