Insets sentence example
- Attractive mahogany mantle with carved pillars, tiled insets with coal effect gas fire.
- They tend to be less expensive but in many cases just as beautiful.Traditional doors can have glass insets in the door just like carriage doors.
- Zips featured strongly, with zipped insets on trouser hems and zip sweatshirt tops worn with chunky balaclava hoods and football-based T-shirt prints.
- If buying gold jewelry with stone insets like diamonds, rubies, emeralds or any other gemstones, always ask about the quality and purity of the stones used.
- When treating your yard for insects, it is best to wait until dusk when mosquitoes come out and many beneficial insets go into hiding for the night.Advertisement
- If you have paladin windows, then look for arched glass insets in the garage door.
- If your home is an Arts and Crafts bungalow style, then look for lots of firm, horizontal lines and multi-paned glass insets.
- It has flirty lace trim at the hem and insets in back for graceful swing.
- Goth Maiden Witch Costume: A long dress in black with green insets, lace up front and split, transparent black sleeves.
- Goth Maiden Vamp Costume: A long dress in black with dark red insets, lace up front and split, transparent black sleeves.Advertisement
- Till Death Do Us Part: An empire waist long dress in burgundy with black insets, bell sleeves, a black veil with flowers and choker with cameo.
- Clear crystal insets are scattered generously across the bezel and the knotted chain bracelet.
- Tap pants usually have lace insets and came with full slips that featured matching insets.
- Some use v-shaped insets near the waist and crotch, while others have actual cutouts along the hips and buttocks.
- You can get them in solid colors or with lace insets.Advertisement
- However, the design of the knickers hasn't changed, and you can get modern ones in a variety of colors and insets.