Inseminated sentence example
- If then we prepare densely inseminated plates of these two bacteria in gelatine food-medium to which starch is added as the only carbohydrate, the bacteria grow but do not phosphoresce.
- The genital papilla of the female acquires a great development during the breeding season and becomes produced into a tube nearly as long as the fish itself; this acts as an ovipositor by means of which the comparatively few and large eggs (3 millimetres in diameter) are introduced through the gaping valves between the branchiae of pond mussels (Unio and Anodonta), where, after being inseminated, they undergo their development, the fry leaving their host about a month later.
- Can BSE be transmitted to cows inseminated with ' infected semen '?
- The cow is then artificially inseminated using semen from a proven bull " in the usual way " .
- She also made a comment while promoting a romantic comedy about a woman who gets artificially inseminated, The Switch.Advertisement
- I have always preferred to have a reluctant bitch artificially inseminated (AI).