Insecticidal sentence example
- The use of insecticidal shampoos for head lice was associated with almost twice the risk.
- Do seek the advice of the local Consultant in Communicable Disease Control on appropriate insecticidal lotions.
- Where infestations are severe, a couple of sprays of insecticidal soap may be necessary.
- Insecticidal spray is necessary as there are normally a lot of insects, especially in bird nesting material.
- This natural pathogen produces an insecticidal toxin which leaves humans and beneficial insects unaffected.Advertisement
- You will also need to shampoo your cat's fur with insecticidal shampoo and possibly bomb your house to remove mites from your carpet and furniture, but make sure you only use products formulated as safe for felines.
- Insecticidal shampoos can also bring quick relief to a pet suffering from fleas.
- Flea dips are insecticidal products that are mixed in water and then poured through your pet's coat, killing fleas and providing residual flea control for a few weeks afterward.
- Treat your pets with an insecticidal shampoo or dip.
- Treat your home with an insecticidal spray or powder.Advertisement
- You can give your dog a bath with an insecticidal shampoo when you get home, but please do not even think about going into the great outdoors without treating your dog.
- Insecticidal soaps work by dehydrating soft-bodied insects.
- You may need to use row covers to keep beetles from laying eggs on squash plants, for example, or use an insecticidal soap to remove aphid infestations.
- Insecticidal soap is another excellent way to deter pests while protecting the environment.
- Insecticidal soap and other organic pest killers can also help control your pest problems.Advertisement
- Head and pubic lice infestations usually are treated with insecticidal lotions, shampoos, or cream rinses.
- Insecticidal pyrethrins (0.33%) (RID, A-200) are extracts from chrysanthemum flowers.
- This third step in controlling fleas involves treating the entire yard with an outdoor insecticidal spray or powder which specifically lists fleas as a target on the label.