Inr sentence example
- The result of an INR test then was grossly abnormal, Mrs Y had peritonitis and was bleeding from her bowel.
- However, very rare cases of modification of the INR values have been reported with concomitant use of Rozex and coumarin anticoagulants.
- A baseline INR should be checked prior to starting chemoprophylaxis, and re-checked after 1 week of taking chemoprophylaxis.
- The decision to administer intravenous heparin once the INR falls below the therapeutic level should be individualized.
- The INR is also used to monitor therapy with the anticoagulant warfarin.Advertisement
- Partial anticoagulation with low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) or low dose warfarin (INR 1.5) are relative contraindications.
- For patients with parenchymal liver disease, increasing levels of the International Normalized Ratio (INR) and urea indicated decreasing survival probabilities.