Innervated sentence example
- The sense-cells are innervated, as before, from the sub-umbral nerve-ring.
- The whole structure is innervated oho+ like the tentacles, from1 j' the ex-umbral nerve-ring.
- When fully developed the medusa is characterized by the sense organs being composed entirely of ectoderm, developed independently of the tentacles, and innervated from the sub-umbral nerve-ring.
- Medusae with sense-organs represented by otocysts derived from modified tentacles (tentaculocysts), containing otoliths of endodermal origin, and innervated from the ex-umbral nerve-ring.
- Actaeon is prosobranchiate, the visceral commissure is twisted in Actaeon and Chilina, and even slightly still in Bulla and Scaphander; in Actaeon and Limacina the osphradium is to the left, innervated by the supra-intestinal ganglion.Advertisement
- Near the base of the ctenidium is a patch of sensory epithelium innervated from the branchial nerve, forming a sense-organ called the osphradium, whose function is to test the water entering the branchial cavity.
- The otocysts are invaginations of the epithelium of the foot, but are innervated from the cerebral ganglia, and the same innervation has been proved in some cases for the osphradia.
- These papillae form pallial sense-organs, I containing nerve-end bulbs, covered by a dome of cuticle, and innervated from the pallial nervecords.
- The antennules (or first antennae) are almost universally regarded as true appendages, though they differ from all the other appendages in the fact that they are always innervated from the " brain " (or preoral ganglia), and that they are uniramous in the nauplius larva and in all the Entomostracan orders.
- They are innervated from the cerebral ganglia.Advertisement
- Type v collagen has also been found in the basement membranes of muscle fibers, except at the point where muscle fibers are innervated.
- It is also richly innervated (supplied with nerves) and very well endowed with sensory receptors.
- Acute Polio: Poliovirus invasion of one motor neuron produces degeneration of the motor neuron with denervation of muscle fibers innervated by that neuron.