Inner-tubes sentence example
- The service repairs punctures, replaces inner tubes and checks tire pressure within the Congestion Charging Zone.
- Bermuda Triangle: A set of three twisting slides for single or double rider inner tubes.
- Riders should lean back in their inner tubes and hold on to handles for added security and safety.
- The Oasis Water Park is only available to resort guests, and inner tubes and towels are provided without charge.
- Snoopy and Woodstock: What better image on a beach towel than two friends drifting in inner tubes under the summer sun?Advertisement
- A big pink "Snoopy" banner overlooks Snoopy and Woodstock floating on the ocean in inner tubes with snacks and a huge frothy drink floating in a dog dish between them.
- Still at a reasonable price, these combination swim tops and inner tubes will help your child feel more comfortable in the pool, leaving her free to learn new swimming skills without excessive fear of the water.
- The handles are made from recycled seatbelt straps, and have a rubber grip made from recycled bike inner tubes!