Inkblot sentence example
- inkblot test, on which the observer projects his own inner life.
- Murray. Along with the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) and the Rorschach inkblot test, the TAT is one of the most widely used psychological tests.
- Like the TAT and the Rorschach inkblot test, the CAT is a type of personality assessment instrument known as a projective test.
- For example, the Holtzman Inkblot Test (HIT) uses a series of inkblots that the test subject is asked to identify.
- One well-known projective test is the Rorschach Psycho-diagnostic Test, or inkblot test, first devised by the Swiss psychologist Hermann Rorschach in the 1920s.Advertisement
- Of particular interest is a feature called the "Free Inkblot Oracle Reading".