Inhomogeneous sentence example
- inhomogeneous wave equation.
- inhomogeneous medium.
- inhomogeneous gravitational field due to the other.
- inhomogeneous structures with imperfect interfaces.
- inhomogeneous systems.Advertisement
- inhomogeneous materials.
- Spatially inhomogeneous optical excitation may provide a means of movement control of the molecular motors.
- The mass-loss from these objects is invariably very inhomogeneous which has important implications for stellar wind dynamics.
- For extragalactic sources with either negligible or highly inhomogeneous internal absorption, please provide the value for the Galactic foreground absorption.
- neoplastic transformation in an inhomogeneous radiation field: An effect of the presence of heavily damaged cells: Sigg et al.Advertisement